Posted by : HR
MESSAGE THERAPIST $2100
CLEANER $1500
SUPERVISORS $2700
LAUNDRY MAN $1800
ORDINARY SEAMAN $2000
OILER $2000
PLUMBER $2400
WELDER $2800
ELECTRICIAN $4200
A/C TECHNICIAN $4200
SECURITY OFFICER $1800
NURSING STAFF $2900
FIRE MAN $2400
CABIN STEWARD $2500
CHEF PURSER $5900
RECEPTIONIST $2400
HOUSE KEEPER $3900
HVAC SUPERVISOR $4500
WAITER $3400
BAR ACCOUNTANT $2500
BARTENDER $2500
FITTER $2400
POT WASHER $1200
Send Current cv, Photos, education / experience certificate to anafiyaenterprises@yahoo.com
RANA MANPOWER CONSULTANCY- TAMILNADU.
CONTACT :- MRS UMA-+919688252400.
WHATSAPP :- +919788188449

Elango mechanical hvac supervisor mail id is. elango2177@gmail.com maintenance job
ReplyDeleteravenwenceslao24@gmail.com housekeeper ..!!
ReplyDeleteVijith FIRE MAN and mail id: vijith8838@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'll work if its true,
ReplyDeleteLawrence tulinnye. Email-lawrencetulinnye@gmail.com
Technician, my email lawrncetulinnye@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWaitress
ReplyDeleteMy email.
Marisapascua31588.@gmail.com
akramarsh6@gmail.com Hardware Networking, computer operator, DATA ENTERY
ReplyDeleteTsarun89@gmail.com , staff nurse male Arun.t.s
ReplyDeleteJesjohn8@gmail.com...Fitter now at dubai.....an oil field company
ReplyDeletekithin22@gmail.com currently working as a waiter and former massage therapist but I prefer working as a waiter.
ReplyDeletealcheal_pomarca@yahoo.com I'm applying for waiter sir....
ReplyDeleteI'm Marvin Adlawon from Iligan city Philippines.. I am a welder and electrician. Here's my E-mail suanmahdel@gmail.com and my contact number+639157967740/0632223022
ReplyDeleteI'm Marvin Adlawon from Iligan city Philippines.. I am a welder and electrician. Here's my E-mail suanmahdel@gmail.com and my contact number+639157967740/0632223022
ReplyDeleteGood day!would like to inquire if the job offers in Australia as receptionist,waiter & waitress is still available. please revert back to +639154173805
ReplyDeleteThis site does not give you a website to apply.
ReplyDeleteIm a licensed massage therapist, im interested to work, i can do housekeeping or a cabin steward as well as a waitress.
ReplyDeleteHere's my email add mariyah_marikit@yahoo.com
Thank you, im looking foreward to hear from you. God bless!
come on Filipinos and Pinays this is a scam site don't even bother.
ReplyDeleteWaiter or cabin steward jamrick0726@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHello good day maam and sir. I am George Escanda Rizardo jr.i want to apply to your compny. As a massage therapist,house keeper,waiter,bar tender,cleaner, laundry man.
ReplyDeleteI have a NC2 for care giver. Certificate for house keeping and two years experience as a crew in coffeeshop. Any kind of job maam sir.
Hello good day maam and sir. I am George Escanda Rizardo jr.i want to apply to your compny. As a massage therapist,house keeper,waiter,bar tender,cleaner, laundry man.
ReplyDeleteI have a NC2 for care giver. Certificate for house keeping and two years experience as a crew in coffeeshop. Any kind of job maam sir.
I would like to apply for Supervisor or Massage Therapist. Please email: jeffpino@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Don't you Filipinos read my posts this is a scam.
ReplyDeleteExperienced Spa & Ayurvedic massage therapist with STCW95 & PSF.
ReplyDeleteExperienced Spa & Ayurvedic massage therapist with STCW95 & PSF.
ReplyDeleteDear sir mam I'm kiroraj I'm a plumber 4 years qatar experience I need contact my gmail thank you kirorajhr@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDear sir mam I'm kiroraj I'm a plumber 4 years qatar experience I need contact my gmail thank you kirorajhr@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMechanical engineer.
ReplyDeleteEmail: dk.deekshith@gmail.com
Mechanical engineer.
ReplyDeleteEmail: dk.deekshith@gmail.com
hi gud day
ReplyDeleteI'm electrician/multi tasking person.
email:randzsuyom@gmail.com
Waitress
ReplyDeleteEmail me at mongablyn@gmail.com im interested as waitress or cleaner
ReplyDeleteEmail me at mongablyn@gmail.com im interested as waitress or cleaner
ReplyDeleteWaitress
ReplyDeleteAC TECHNICIAN
ReplyDeleteEmail: patricksanz04@gmail.com
Email:henry.catubigan18@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIm enterested as a welder
My #09226565252
Aircon tech. 6yrs experience.
ReplyDeleteEmail :Sonnyalgaba098@gmail
Aircon tech. 6yrs experience.
ReplyDeleteEmail :Sonnyalgaba098@gmail
A/C technician 6yrs experience..
ReplyDeleteSonnyalgaba098@gmail.com
IM INTERSTED 53 YRS OLD I WORK AS A WELDER/ FITTER/FABRICATOR LATHE MACHINIST/SRUCTURAL WELDERFABRICATOR 18 YRS CONTAINER SHOP /BULK EXPERIENCE MY E-MAIL mauro_engracial@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMy name is Shaundell Johnson, I would like to apply for the housekeeping position email me at shaundell1972@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy name is Bijumon Thomas. My Education Diploma in mechanical Engineering.experience 8yrs. food industry missionaries maintenance. i need related job in cruise. my mobile Number 966500267071_ Mail id :bijumon8484@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteVery clear, nice and informative writing. So much of information who are seeking employment. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteregards,
john
I want to fire man my no s 0566744461
ReplyDeletehy my name is Adrian phiri i am looking for a waitering job ,4 years of experience--my email adress is ADDYNYA88@GMAIL.COM and mu mobile number is 0835041029
ReplyDeleteHello Sir Ma'am. Im Winelyn Eve Dacanay from General Santos City Philippines and currently working at Mommy Gina Tuna Resources INC. as OIC-Procurement. Im so interested on any vacant position available. This is my email add wendacanay@yahoo.com or you can reach me through my mobile phone +639065450377 / +639285978802. Thank you
ReplyDeleteCasino Hotel in Las Vegas - GoofyCoc, GoofyCoc
ReplyDeleteIf 토토꽁머니 you've 1xbet주소 eaten here before, 토토 사이트 홍보 you probably saw someone on 바카라 규칙 TV. It's 포커족보 the famous buffet in Las Vegas, right now! The Buffet features a variety of